Thursday, December 9, 2010

gis yor digits

So Facebook stole the twitter number game (twatkins) and the annoying thing is if you do it on Facer, you've to do one per status, which chockblocks your homepage. Pisses me off big time, you know it pisses you off too. So what I've done, being the smart chicken I am is compiled it into this lovely little blogpost :)

350 - One of my best guy mates, absolute hero and inventer of the finger clicky thing :D Does some stupid things when he's had a few but he thinks All Time Low is a tune so I forgive him :)

123 number 1 - Don't really know him but he lives in my estate

147 - Love her to death! Absolutely hilarious, known her forever and will hopefully know her forever! Amazing friend, can trust her with my life <3

626 - Me little chicken :D Can't believe I'm only friends with her a year :o So funny, cracks me up with her winks, gas little thing :P I WHIP MA HAAAAAAAAAR BACK AND FORTH. Can't wait to wreck up the talent show with her ;)

7 - Greedy cow, you got one already!

10 - Haven't talked to you in forever darlo D: Such a lovely chick, amazing taste in music and sound as hell, love her :D

69 - Only you would pick this number :O My long lost cousin, doorty bitch, we used to hate eachother but now we're closer than close, love her sfm <3

123 number 2 - Absolute doll, always up for the craic (unless it's when it's getting hit by snowballs), haven't seen her in ages :o Just an all round hero :) <3
<
76 - My little sister :D She's so talented, gonna be a star one day (All Ireland Talent Show whaaaaa), one of my fave people I've met on twitter <3

007 - My One Direction sister ;) Gonna be married to our celebrity men one day, me and Nath and her and Liam :') She rings me during TW at things so of course I love her :D Miss our epic times during the musical, but she's me locker buddy so it's cool :D Love her to death <33

That's it cause the rest of facer are stingy :) Flozzzz x

No comments:

Post a Comment