Sunday, October 10, 2010

how do i get down from this all time high?

So I've been meaning to do this for a while now and I've finally been encouraged to do this as they're running a competiton *cough* but anyway here I am. :)



The Wanted.
You've probably heard of them. You have? Good! Thanks to my good little sisters Ally and Vanese (they're not actually my sisters fyi, though I wish they were cause I luuuurve them) I have become a little more than in love with these boys. And here are my 10 reasons why. On the 10/10/10... teehee.

1. THE MUSIC

I first heard All Time Low in June. It was literally the last 30 seconds of the music video on 4Music. I was like hmmmmm, it's good enough yeah, but wasn't in a rush to stick it on my itunes. Then fast-forward to the next month. 17th July actually. I was watching 4Music and couldn't find the remote to change the channel and All Time Low comes on. It hit me like a bus when I heard the whole song and I was like HELLOOOOOOOO. I loved. Then it came on at Wezz (disco) and was like 'I LOVE THIS'. And boom, the obsession began.

Then came along Heart Vacancy. I heard it for the first time just over a month ago and was impressed. I ripped the audio from youtube to subsitute until it came out (NEXT SUNDAY OCTOBER 17TH JSYK) and somehow, as the obsession grew, it made it's way to the top of my iTunes most played with 350 plays and counting....

Their self titled album is out on the 22nd in little Ireland and from the 30second previews on iTunes, it is unbelievable. They're gonna go far with this album.

2. SIVA KANESWARAN



He's Irish, he's old-school (architecture and culture loving ;D) and have you seen his cheekbones? Did I mention he's Irish?

3.TOM PARKER



He's got the most epic accent EVER, he plays guitar (very well at that), he always has his top off.... sorry lost my train of thought there.

4.JAY MCGUINNESS



He loves Paramore and Avatar (which makes him a legend anyway), his Siva-mocking Irish accent makes me laugh so much and he's as G as you can get ;)

5. MAX GEORGE



He's the hottest fella with a shaved head you can find, his Glasgow accent is unreal ("We're in flippin' GLASGEEEEEH") and he can rap (see the Kickstarts video).

6. NATHAN SYKES



He's an absolute babe, he does the sweetest fly impression ever (see below), I get goosebumps whenever he sings his bit in Kickstarts (nom) and did I mention he's less than a year older than me? (Nathan if you read this, I'm single!)

7. THE FLIPS

No words can describe how much I adore their weekly youtube videos. I can watch all of them all the time and never get bored of them. <3
Here's an example, my personal favourite one, when they're leaving Germany.



8. THEIR INTERACTION WITH THE FANS

Whether it's through twitter, youtube, signings or just meeting their fans on their travels, they always have time for the TWFanmily. They always make sure that they're happy with everything and that's one of the things I love about them. They love us and we love them back and it shows.
Btw boys if you ever read this I'm waiting for my tweet ;)

9. They've written a few of the songs on the album which is totally unusal for a boyband and it has gained them some brownie points from my 'boyband-hating' friends. I'm a tad of an outsider as my close circle of friends don't like them all that much. I love those boys too much to care.

10. They're all insanely hot, I mean HELLOOOO look at them?






And there you have it. My 10 reasons for loving The Wanted. Hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment