Tuesday, October 26, 2010

left. left. left right left.

I'm pretty sure if you're reading this, you follow me on twitter. And if you do follow me on twitter or have read my last blog you would be aware that I kinda adore The Wanted. Luckily for me, I had the pleasure of meeting my five favourite boys on Friday (22nd Oct). I have two words to describe my whole experience.

HOLY.

SHIT.

So the day before involved waiting in line for two hours with Jodie and her mates who, other than Shannon and LD, were total strangers to me. Add in a lot of 'oh my God I'm so warm', some sore feet and an epic conversation with Jodie while everyone went to Easons and you've got the hours of 4.30 - 6.30 on Thursday. But anyway, after all of that, we were united with our yellow wristbands, i.e. the ticket to see my future husband (Nathan Sykes).

The next day involved getting up at 6am (yes really) to finish making a fanbook that I had been working on the whole week before, getting ready and then going to school where I annoyed my friends all day by talking about it. T'was quite fun. After school, I had my usual lunch of three sausage rolls (DELISH) then going to the bus to find.... I left the fucking book in school. So being the ninja I am, I ran back to school, retrieved the book from the locker room and ran to Kat's to go to town to meet all the girls. Once we got in I ran to HMV so I could buy The Wanted's album for them to sign when I met them. Needless to say I had a freakout in the store, with Kat running away out of embarassment. Trololololol. We met up with the girls, went for a potter about and soon enough it was quarter past three and it was time for me to beckon alone to Dundrum. I arrived at Dundrum at four, alone, as Jodie and co weren't gonna be there until 4.30. I made some friends in the line, Amy and Sarah were two of them, dunno the other girls' names but they were epic. They signed my fanbook and we had a nice aul scream on our way in. I met Jodie and LD in HMV, departing from my new friends to join them in our TW meeting.

All of a sudden, a chorus of screams sounded and out came the people we were most excited to see: Siva, Tom, Jay, Max, Nathan and Jayne (their manager) pottering behind them, filming everything on the ever-present flip cam. They were all looking super hot, especially Nath in his leather jacket *loses train of thought* They posed for pics with all of us in the background and then they beckoned to the table to let the signing begin. It's fair to say we were fairly near the front of the queue, we were definitely in the first 150. The large swarm of fans in front of us went first (h'obviously) and we anxiously waited behind them. Then it was our turn.

I felt sick with excitement, I'm smiling just thinking about it. Siva was first at the table, who I ended up having a bit of a chat with while he signed my copy of the cd, which went something like this.

Siva: Hey!
Me: Welcome home!
Siva: Thank you!
Me: *hands over fanbook* This is for you lot!
Siva: Aww thanks! *signs cd* What's your name?
Me: Sarah!
Siva: Ah thanks for coming Sarah *hugs*
Me: *beaming like a fool* Oooh, anytime, anytime

Siva Kaneswaren hugged me, fuck yeah. I was a tad in shock, so I don't even remember if I talked to Tom, but I remember while I was talking to Jay he was singing and he was so much hotter in person. He signed my cd too. Next up was Jay, who I also had a chat with.

Jay: Hiya!
Me: *grins* Ohhh my best friend wants me to tell you that she loves you and she's sorry she can't be here to see you!
Jay: Awww tell her I forgive her and that I love her too!

Cue more grinning. Good times for Roisin who was basically crying when I told her on the phone. I didn't speal to Max, cause I heard someone scream my name and I go, to myself outloud 'Someone's calling me and I dunno who, that's creepy' while I was standing infront of him. Fucking face-palm moment right there, felt like such a tit, oh God. Last was Nathan who was so fucking hotter in person and inside was having an anurism or something. I couldn't talk to him I was in that much awe of him. Like a fucking tool. He handed me my cd and I squeaked a thank you. 'Nice one' he replied and then I fucking lost it, not in front of him but still. I ran out of HMV, with Jodie following me, screaming 'I JUST MET THE FUCKING WANTED. FUCK YEAH' repetitivly and very loud.

And that is my TW experience. In relation to the album, it is BEAUTIFUL. I am so proud of them, they've done so well and their success is going to multiply in the millions in the next few months.

They're coming back in December. That's nearly a month away. It's gonna be a goooooooood weekend, I'll be stalking. I WILL GET A KISS AND A PICTURE WITH NATHAN IF IT KILLS ME. I am deluded but the picture will happen. It's gonna fly by but it feels like forever until then! But anyway, yeah. 22nd/10/10 = best day of my life.

Ciao for now, Flo x

No comments:

Post a Comment